Forgotten how to log in to the members' section of the website?
Here are the illustrated step-by-step instructions.
1. On the home page, select 'member login' at the bottom of the window. (Alternatively, choose the 'Members' menu and the 'login' menu item.) You will see the following login screen.
2. Near the bottom of the screen, select the blue 'Forgot your password?' option.
3. On the new screen that appears, type in your e-mail address. (This is the address that you gave IA - the one that is used for e-news.)
4. Select 'submit'.
5. A token (a string of letters and numbers) will be sent to your e-mail address. Copy the token and use it to log in. (This time when you access the member login screen, type your e-mail address into the e-mail address box, and the token in the password box). BE SURE NOT TO INCLUDE ANY SPACES OR FULLSTOPS AT THE END OF THE TOKEN.
Once you have successfully logged in, you will see your personalised dashboard...
How to change your password
1. Select the 'click here' option near the top of the dashboard window to update your details (including the password).
You will see the 'Edit details' screen...
2. Select the 'login details' item in the left-hand menu.
You will see a new window...
3. Type the new password that you would like in the 'password' box. Re-type the new password in the verify box. Choose 'save'. Your new password is now set.
To print these instructions, click here.