As a member you will gain access to the member-only areas of the website. This includes all new and past issues of Interpreting Australia magazine, as well as conference proceedings and a range of useful resources for those planning an interpretive project. Members also receive fortnightly Enews bulletins, invitations to workshops, conferences and events, and discounted registration to attend events.
Membership types and fees for 2016-2017 are:
- Student $29
- Individual (earning less than $40,000 pa) $77
- Individual (earning more than $40,000 pa) $150
- Corporate (up to 4 employees named in the membership) $432
Organisations wishing to have more than 4 members should combine Corporate 4 memberships to the required number. For example, 20 members will be 5 Corporate memberships.
Members who renew their membership on time are entitled to a substantial discounted membership fee:
- Student $28
- Individual (earning less than $40,000 pa) $44
- Individual (earning more than $40,000 pa) $105
- Corporate (up to 4 employees named in the membership) $366 – for more than 4 members simply combine memberships (e.g. 20 people = 5 Corporate memberships)
Fees are payable on an anniversary basis. Membership is due to be renewed on the anniversary of the initial membership being processed. Members who renew their membership before this date are entitled to a discounted membership rate. Existing members will receive an invoice, for the reduced rate, 2 months before their membership lapses.
Students (full-time or part-time) need to include a copy of their student card with their membership form.
IA is a not for profit organisation and does not pay GST.
IA’s ABN is 94 546 981 448.